Licensed Insurance Specialist
The Internet Insurance Group is seeking energetic commercial insurance sales producers to join our fast growing internet-driven agency located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
As a licensed insurance agent providing services to our clients, you’ll receive inbound calls, emails and chats from potential customers who have questions about their application, need help understanding differences in coverage, or simply want to learn more about the protection they need for their business. There is no cold calling involved, your job is to convert inbound prospects into sales.
You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn sales bonuses based on your performance. We are a fast paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a Property and Casualty license
- Demonstrated organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure, independently, and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer service and strong sales skills
- A proven closer
- Be enthusiastic about the role that insurance products play in client’s everyday lives
- 2-3 years of experience in insurance industry
- College degree preferred
- Work a steady stream on inbound commercial insurance leads to match small business owners with one of our insurance carriers
- Assist customers in purchasing polices for quotes completed online
- Maintain training skills in sales and insurance products
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.